Saturday, 7 September 2013
When the unexpected hits, is your business equipped?
Often Business Continuity Planning slips down the management agenda. What may seem to be low on your list of priorities could, in the long run, save you time, cost and even your business.
Answer The 5 Key Questions To Determine How Prepared You Are.
Within your organisation...
1. Is ownership of Business Continuity clearly assigned?
2. Have you clearly stated your expectations for Business Continuity (and not just IT recovery)?
3. Has a plan been devised that reflects actual business priorities and resilience capabilities?
4. Have you considered the resilience of your contracted third-parties in your planning?
5. Is the plan routinely tested and revised?
If your answer is "no" to any of these questions, you may well find you need to rethink your strategy.
Rapid BCP Assessment from Plan-Net
Plan-Net is offering an accelerated assessment of your Business Continuity Planning.
The Number 1 for IT Support in London.